Friday, February 19, 2010

Beaches and Butterflies

~oOo~


Edward called Friday night to check on me and to be sure that I was okay with us having had “almost sex” earlier in the day. Okay? I was fucktastic! I told him so. He asked if he could call me Saturday night to talk, that he knew he would want to hear my voice by then. I easily agreed, knowing I would be feeling the same way in twenty-one hours.



We flirted a little on the phone Friday, whispering favorite moments from our “music lesson” as he called it. He’d asked me what had been the turning point for me. I paused to consider that. For me?



“The instant your ‘magic piano fingers’ touched my knee, that’s when. That was fucking hot!”



“Really? That did it for you, huh?”



“Hell, yes!”



“Well, if I had known that, I would have just cut to the chase and taken you over your desk like I’d wanted to from the moment I walked into your classroom.”



I feigned shock. This was too much fun to just let the moment pass.



“Edward! You’re kidding right?”



“Uh, hell no. From the moment I walked through the door and saw your ass in the air, it took every ounce of my concentration to not visualize bending you across that desk and taking you from behind. You made quite a first impression, Bella.”



I could hear the smile in his voice egging me on, and I played along because I wanted to see him squirm a little.



“You really should have just done it, Edward.”



“With Masen standing right there? I don’t think that’s what the school system had in mind when they envisioned Sex-Ed. It’s definitely not mine.”



“You had your chance when he left and you still didn’t take it. Do I intimidate you?”



“Not really, but I do have some sense of propriety, Bella. I didn’t even have a clear idea that you were interested in me, for cripes sake! What would that have been like if I had flung you across the desk only to have you scream ‘rape’?”



I had to laugh at the turn our conversation had taken. I decided to let him off the hook.



“Okay, fine then, when did you realize that you would act on what you were feeling?”



“When you sat next to me, after you played. I had to touch you, but I knew that if I did I wouldn’t be able to stop. I wondered all afternoon whether or not I’d made a huge mistake and fucked up the one chance I had with the most amazing woman I have ever met. Are you sure you’re all right, Bella? I know I’ve asked you this a dozen times now, but I need to know for certain that you’re really fine with what happened between us this afternoon.”



I was touched by his admission and wanted him to be comfortable with what had transpired only hours earlier. Hours... It seemed like days, weeks ago. Sure, having our first sexual encounter twenty minutes after first meeting one another wasn’t how I usually rolled, but this was an exception, not the rule. This man was the exception.



Granted, I doubt that I will ever be able to sit at that piano again without picturing him seated there, playing it and then finger fucking me, but I wouldn’t trade what had developed between us. This shit will sound corny as hell, but something cosmic had taken place in classroom 416 that day. And, I’m not referring to the orgasms. I had felt Edward’s soul speak to my own, and mine responded.



“Edward, I need you to understand something, regardless of where this thing between us goes, I do not now, nor will I ever, regret what we did this afternoon. I believe that it was more than a tryst in a forbidden place, with a forbidden partner. We are consenting adults who are very attracted to one another. Albeit, you are the father of one of my most promising students, and we did have mind blowing, non-sex in my class room.”



“Mind blowing, non-sex on top of the piano in your classroom.”



“Yes, Edward, thank you for clarifying that point for me. Mind blowing, non-sex on top of my piano in the classroom; that is correct. My point is that, while there are things we need to work out, I for one would like to try to work them out. See where this ‘thing’ goes. Are you in?”



“Well, I could be in if you gave me directions to your beach house. I am only a few minutes down the road from you...”



“Edward, don’t tempt me. Just answer my damn question, please.”



“Yes, Bella. I’m in. I fucking want to see where we can take this. I’m a little concerned about Masen, I have no idea how he’d react to me seriously seeing someone, much less his beloved first crush. I’m going to have to think about how to handle this with him.”



I was worried about Masen, too, but I had a pretty good feeling that he’d actually be okay if he knew that his dad and I were seeing each other. I still didn’t think that he needed to know about us this early on; hell I didn’t even know if there was an “us”!



“Honestly, Edward, I really don’t think you need to tell him anything right now. I mean, what is there to tell him? That we got each other's rocks off in the classroom, on the very piano he has to sit at and play each day? Yeah... No. I don’t think that warrants his being informed. I think that, for now, we should just keep quiet about this... this…whatever this is or becomes... or doesn’t. When we know more ourselves, then we can let him in on it. That’s just my opinion. You’re his dad and you know what’s best for him, so I will, of course, go along with however you decide to deal with telling or not telling Masen. About us. Or not. You know what I mean.”



I was babbling. It was something I did only when I was really flustered. Talking about the possibility of Edward and I trying to have a relationship, or whatever the fuck we might have, had me all verclempt. Throw in the fact that he had a kid (it bears repeating that said kid was my student), not to mention that I kept having all these flashing visuals of our time together this afternoon- his hands on my thighs, his mouth moving over my breasts, my hands on his ginormous…



“Bella? Are you still there? You’re awfully quiet all of a sudden. Do I need to come down there and check on you?”



Now he was teasing me, and fuck me if I didn’t love every syllable of it. Ah, hell, fuck me any way, please!



“I’m here, just thinking, that’s all. Sorry, Edward, but I didn’t hear what you had said before I spaced out. Repeat it please?"



“Sure, hon. I was agreeing with you. I think Masen is on a need to know basis, and right now, this isn’t information he needs to know. What about my nosey ass family? Bella, these crazy fuckers will be all over this. I think that I’m just going to keep this to myself for a while. Are you okay with that? I don’t want you to think that I’m hiding you or ashamed in any way. Because, if you do then I’m calling a fucking sky writer right now and having that shit emblazoned across the coast line first thing tomorrow morning!”



He laughed at his own joke. I thought his enthusiasm and intensity were adorable. I just wanted to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss every ounce of insecurity away. And my legs. I wanted to wrap my legs around his neck, too, but that would have to be for another time.



God, I hope there’s another time! Please, please let there be another time!



“No, I think you’re right. We should just... Keep this to ourselves. For now. When there’s something to tell, we will. Agreed?”



“Agreed. Now when the fuck can I see you again?”



“Whoa! Eager much, big guy?”



“Uh, hell yes! You think I’m kidding, but I’d be there in five minutes if you just say the word.”



Oh, god, how I wanted to say the word! What would the word be? I was going to have to work on that...



“Well, as tempting as that sounds - and believe me you have no idea how tempted I am - I’m going to have to say that the next time we see each other will be at Masen’s lesson on Tuesday.”



Edward groaned like a rabid bear. I had to pull the phone back from my ear it was so loud.



“I cannot wait to see you until Tuesday. I just can’t, Bella. That is too far away. Isn’t there any way I can see you before then, what about after school on Monday?”



“There is no school on Monday, brainiac. It’s Labor Day. What about this weekend, maybe we could spend some time together tomorrow?”



“Did you just call me stupid? And, I can’t tomorrow, the shop is swamped. I’m going to be there from sun up to sun down. Sunday?”



“No, I called you a brainiac. It was better than my other option which was ‘fucktard’, and yes, Sunday. We’ll get together on Sunday.”



“Oh, sweet baby jeebus! You sound so much like my sisters right now, and they are a fucking handful. I’m in so much trouble with you, aren’t I?”



“You have no idea, mister.”



“How about dinner Sunday?”



“Okay, I propose... that you come over Sunday and I’ll cook us something simple. That way we can hang out and get to know one another a little better. How’s that sound, Edward?”



“Sounds like Sunday is too far away, but it also sounds like a fuck awesome plan to me. I’ll get Mom to watch Masen; he can have a little Gram and Pops time.”



We hung up the phone after Edward promised to call tomorrow so he could get directions and set up a time. It was late, almost midnight, and I was nowhere near tired. I was too keyed up to even think about sleeping, so I headed to my office and took out some papers that needed to be graded before Tuesday. I plugged the iPod into the sound system and the entire house was instantly filled with the sounds of Chopin.



Time flies when you're grading and annotating compositions, well it did for me. It was always easy for me to flip back and forth between grading Math quizzes and making suggestions on the different compositions my students were required to write as part of their music ed. Of course my favorite part of teaching was the music. If a stranger asked me what I was I’d say a musician, but if they asked me what I did then I would say I taught extremely talented musicians how to become better musicians. I loved both aspects of myself.



I taught the other subjects simply because I loved what I did and I adored my students, and it was part of the job description. Besides, teaching a classroom of fifteen highly gifted fourth graders was a fuckton more interesting to me than flying from concert hall to concert hall across the world, performing like a trained monkey while hoidy-toidy rich sons-of-bitches feigned to love me and wish me well. I knew more love in my little classroom of fifteen students than I could if I flew around the world fifteen times and played in fifteen thousand concert halls. Teaching and music were my loves, my life. And it was a pretty damn good life.



I looked to the wall of pictures that hung across from me in my office. There, gazing back at me were the faces of all the people I loved, except for one. I still couldn’t hang her picture anywhere. As much as I loved her, it hurt too much to see her face and be reminded of how much had been lost.



If only it were a perfect life...



I shook off the impending sadness, I couldn’t think about that part of my life right now. It was too late, and I’d only end up a quivering snot fest. I needed to finished the papers and have the rest of my long weekend to myself. I’d let myself remember Theresa later, and mourn her all over again, just as I always did whenever I let myself think too much about the past and what could have been.



I continued grading; time and past hurts forgotten. Mr. Darcy shifted where he lay under the desk at my feet. His broad head poking up and resting in my lap.



Time for a break.



“You need to go out, big guy? Okay, mama needs a break, too. Let’s go.”



Mr. Darcy, or Darcy as I usually referred to him, was named after my favorite Jane Austen hero, and was my beloved companion, protector, and bane of my existence. He was my American Bulldog, aka: Pit bull. I refused to refer to him as the latter, because there was nothing about this animal that remotely resembled the image and persona that the term “Pit Bull” conjured for most people. To be honest, most of the animals of this breed were the same way. It was their owners and breeders that were to blame for the terrifying image they had. Darcy had never even snapped at a mosquito, and God knows he had good reason to. Those little fuckers were nasty, and they could get as big as humming birds around here.



Mr. Darcy was the perfect gentleman, that is when he wasn’t gnawing holes in my favorite pair, okay my only pair, of Manolo Blahnik’s, or chasing Chaucer, the cat, around the house. For the most part he was the perfect pet; ridiculously well behaved and calm. Who could blame the beast for having impeccably good taste in high-end foot wear? Not me. I just started keeping them in a box on the top shelf of the closet, is all.



I got up to let Darcy out one last time for the night. I was going to bed and so was he. A glance at the clock reminded me how late it really was.



One-thirty in the morning?



“All right, Darcy, let’s get this over with and into bed. I’m beat.”



Darcy did his business and bounded back up the stairs to the back door where I stood on the deck looking out at the lights across the water of the dark inlet. My mind wandered to the afternoon spent with Edward and I sighed deeply. Darcy looked up at me questioningly, cocking his head to one side.



“Don’t worry, big guy, you’ll meet him soon. I promise.”



We headed back in, Darcy following me as I secured the house for the night and set the alarm. Chaucer joined us and we formed a parade of sorts as we wove through the rooms. I paused to tinker with the keys on my baby grand, an exact copy of the one in my classroom. I could almost see Edward and I here, in my house, making “music” on this piano. The idea sent tingles through my body.



Once upstairs, the animals made their ways to their respective beds while I changed and snuggled under the covers of my own. I was immediately hit by how tired I truly was. Muscles exhausted, mind spent, and body ravished; I drifted off to sleep with thoughts of my fuck awesome new bike, and the fuck awesome man I had met, and well, almost fucked today.



It had been a good day. It had been a fuck awesome day.



~oOo~



I awoke to the sun streaming into my room.



Damn! I must have been so exhausted last night that I didn’t bother to lower the blinds!



Reaching over to my night stand I felt around for the remote. After finally finding the damned thing I pressed the button that would lower the automatic shades. The motors whirled quietly as the room grew dim and finally almost black.



That is the best fucking invention man has ever fucking made, and the best investment I ever made. Well, that and my piano.



I managed to sleep for about another hour before Darcy insisted it was time to get up. The day continued as any other Saturday would: simple breakfast, straighten up the place a bit, going for a run on the beach with the mutt, letting him swim for a few minutes, back across the street to the house for lunch, and then grading the rest of the papers I had left.



My iPhone chirped while I was sitting in the sand watching Darcy play in the waves, and I pulled it out, shielding the screen from the bright sun to see who had texted me.



Edward Cullen (Text)



My heart pounded in my chest as I pressed the screen to read the message.



Hey, beautiful. Thinking about you as I work on this rear suspension. Wish it was *your* rear suspension I was working on. I’ll call you tonight. ~E



Kings of Leon were blaring in my ears, and I literally jumped up and did the fucking happy dance. It must have been something to see because everyone around turned to look at the spaz with a great ass (or so I’d been told) jump up and start to wiggle said ass while turning circles in the sand. Darcy was attracted by the excitement and ran from the waves over to join in the festivities. He started jumping up around me doing his own version of the dance. Noticing the confused looks I was getting, I decided to call it a morning and get us both back to house before someone called the Crazy Cops. Besides, I was itching to ride Janis again. I snickered out loud at how that sounded in my head. Maybe it wasn’t the best plan to name my hog after a chick?



Who gives a fuck? I know what I meant.



Still, it did sound pretty funny.



Just as I was walking out the door to go for a ride, the phone rang. The house phone. Only one person called me on that number, my mother, Renee. God, I loved that woman, but she had shit for timing! I could just ignore the call, go for my ride, and call her when I got back, but I knew there would be twenty-five messages waiting for me when I returned, not to mention if I didn’t answer the house phone she’d just start calling the cell. While I wasn’t opposed to my iPhone buzzing away in my pocket, the effect was somehow lost knowing it was my mother calling. I gave in and just answered the damn phone.



“Hey, Mom. How are you?”



“Oh, Bella! I didn’t expect you to answer. I thought you’d be out riding that new toy you bought.”



My pervy mind went to thoughts of toys of a different kind, and quickly shifted to me riding my new favorite toy, Edward. I shook off the image of me riding him and focused on getting my mother off the phone.



“Um...no, Mom, not yet. I was walking out the door to do just that when you called. What’s up?”



“Well, your step-dad, Phil, and I were hoping you might want to ride that bike up our way and let us see it, and then maybe we could all grab a bite to eat for dinner and a beer?”



“Hey, Mom?”



“Yeah, baby?”



“Why do you always tell me who Phil is?”



“What the hell are you talking about, Bella?”



“You don’t even realize when you’re doing it, do you?”



I had to chuckle at my mother sometimes. She could really do some ditzy things.



“Mom you do realize that every single time you refer to Phil you remind me that he’s my frigging step-father, and that his name is Phil, right?”



“I have no clue what you’re talking about, Bells. I do no such thing.”



“You do! You just did it earlier! You said, ‘Your step-dad Phil and I were hoping you might want to ride that bike up our way...’ I swear you did! But, why do you do it, it drives me a little crazy. You two have been married for twelve years now; do you really think I need to be reminded who the man is?”



I was giving her a hard time. Part of me really wanted to know why she did it because that shit was annoying, but another part of me was just trying to get a reaction from her. It’s how our family worked. We weren’t very affectionate, so we showed each other love by aggravating the fuck out of each other. Mom didn’t catch on this time, though.



“Isabella Sawn, how the hell am I supposed to tell you why I do something that I don’t even know I'm doing? Sometimes I wonder about you, girl.”



“Whatever, Mom. Listen, about today, I really can’t. I’m expecting an important call later, so I was just going for a short ride and then home to give Darcy a bath. He’s gross from the dip in the ocean he took today. Sorry.”



“Well, we understand. Your step-fa... Oops. I was about to say it again, wasn’t I? I see what you mean, sorry honey. Anyway, I was just saying that Phil and I were looking forward to seeing you and that gorgeous new hog of yours. We miss you, sweetie; any idea when you’ll be up our way?”



“Maybe Monday, Mom. Would that be okay?”



“That would be great, Bella. I’ll let you go and talk to you later. Have a nice ride, and be careful!”



She could be such a mom sometimes!



~oOo~



The rest of the afternoon was beautiful. I went for a long, slow ride down A1A. The beach access was open so I decided to cruise along the beach for a while. I had taken off my helmet and had one of my ear buds in, listening to Ron Pope’s “Virginia” as I rode north up the beach. North. Edward was north. I knew I couldn’t ride that far up the beach; the vehicle access ended a ways before his condo complex, but just knowing I was drawing closer to him with each turn of the wheels brought me comfort, peace. I came to the end of the vehicle access area, and I pulled over in the soft sand, out of the path of what little traffic there would be this far up the coast. I sat in the sand in front of bike, my knees bent pointing up to the sky, and my elbows resting comfortably on them. My attention focused on the view before me as I stared out over the crashing waves. For the second time today I found myself sitting on the beach thinking about Edward Cullen.


Who was he? He seemed like a jumble of contradictions. He had a hard as steal exterior, but with a soft, caring soul; a smart ass whit, yet sincere and intense emotions. I was frustrated because just like earlier, I felt like I’d known this man so much longer than the mere twenty-six hours and forty-three minutes I had actually known him for. But, who’s counting? There was so much I wanted to know about him, but was this all moving too fast? Were we even doing the right thing? I had too many questions swirling around in my head, just as my hair swirled about it in the sea breeze. My hands filtered the pink sand through my fingers, the larger fragments of shells remaining trapped in my grasp.



I looked down the beach in the direction of his condo. I wondered what he was doing, then I remembered that he was probably still at the family’s Bike Shop.



I’d known that Masen’s family had a custom chopper business. Hello? I am “Bikeralla! Oh, I knew what some of the facility called me behind my back. It didn’t bother me, I actually like the nickname. So of course I knew one my students had a connection to motorcycles, not to mention I’d seen Masen dropped off at school many times. Sometimes he rode up on the back of a fucking amazing bike, other times he would hop down from a variety of monstrous SUV's, all with the “Eclipse Choppers” logo emblazoned across the back window. It seemed like I saw that decal everywhere these days, and Masen’s backpack had Eclipse patches sewn all over it. It didn’t take much to figure out what his family did for a living, but I had been under the impression that his dad was some sort of professor at JU. Edward was certainly educated, his manner of speech was proof of that, but those hands of his had been slightly rough and scratchy as they slid over my bare skin. Deliciously so. Not to mention the tats; most professors didn’t have body art like that. So which was it? Or was it both? I started a mental list of things I wanted to talk to him about, ask him about, and learn about him.



I sighed as I looked back over the water. I brushed the sand off the tops of my chucks and pushed myself off the warm pillow of sand. Traces of the grit clung to the back of my shorts and I patted them clean. I wasn’t going to get my answers sitting here staring out into the abyss. No, the answers I wanted lie with a man further north. A man I desperately wanted to speak to. My phone vibrated, and I fished it out of my pocket, only to see the name of the very man I needed to talk with, and the flag:


Edward Cullen (Missed Call)

(Message)



I touched the screen to retrieve the message. A smile spread across my lips as I heard his voice.



“Bella, its Edward. I was just calling like I said I would. I’m still at the shop, but thought I’d give you a quick call and see how your day’s been so far. I’ll probably call you tonight around nine or so, after I get Masen fed and settled for the night. I love your message, by the way. I may hang up and call back, just so I can hear it again. Damn, that sounded a tad stalker-ish. I swear I didn’t mean it like that, Bella. Fuck! You could probably read the phone book to me and I’d like it. A lot. Oh, god, I’m rambling! Anyway, I should probably get back to work. Sorry about the crazy message. I promise I’m not insane. Talk to you later, if you even answer the phone after this fucktard of a message. Okay, bye.”




Straddling my bike, I tucked the phone back in my pocket and had grabbed my helmet. The ride home would be much quicker. I had work to do before a certain someone called, and I needed to decide what we’d be having for dinner. Dessert was already decided on, but dinner first.



~oOo~



By the time nine o’clock rolled around I was positively humming from the anticipation of his call. I’d used the excess energy to my advantage; I washed the sand and salt off Janis, gave my beast of dog a bath, planned Sunday night’s’ dinner and made a shopping list, washed and folded all my laundry, straightened up the house again-paying special attention to my bedroom where I changed the sheets and scrubbed the bathroom, and finally took a shower myself. Even after all that work I was still a ball of nerves when my phone rang with Edward’s new personalized ringtone, “Talk Dirty to Me” by Poison. I actually squealed when I heard it. Fucking squealed.



I took deep breath, well- maybe it was 5 deep breaths, and answered the phone as calmly as I could.



The conversation started out with the usual niceties. How was your day? What did you do? Anything exciting happen?


We talked about Masen briefly. Edward told me again that he spent a lot of time in the shop with the family.



“What does he do down there all day? Doesn’t he get bored just hanging around?”



Edward’s adorable, yet sexy as hell chuckle hummed in my ear.



“You really need to meet my family. No, Masen is never bored at Eclipse. Between my exceedingly entertaining family members, the copious amounts of attention he receives when there, the fact that he’s incorporated into every aspect of the chopper business, and the array of gaming systems in the office, no he’s never bored. There are nights that I have to drag him out to go home, or carry him out because he’s fallen asleep on the couch, controller in hand.”



I was graced with another one of his melodic laughs. How did he affect me so deeply with such a small thing?



“It's nice that you include him in the operations of the shop. He must love being able to spend that much time with you.”



I know I would...



“What was that, Bella?”



“Excuse me?”



There’s no way I said that out loud. Please say I did not say that out loud!



“Uh, I thought you said something, but I couldn’t make it out.”



“Oh, it was nothing, just thinking out loud, I guess. Sorry.”



By this time I had made my way to my room to talk with Edward from the comfort of my bed. I was dying to hear his voice while I laid there cocooned amongst my sheets and comforter, and I snuggled deeper into the fluff of bedding. There was an awkward pause for several heartbeats before he asked again, “So, what did you say just then?”



“Really, Edward, it was nothing.”



“UmmHmm. I’ll let it go. For now.”



I could almost hear his smirk.



“So, Bella... Are you looking forward to our dinner tomorrow? I know I am.”



“I have everything all planned, Edward.”



“You didn’t answer my question, love. Are you excited about tomorrow night?”



“That, sir, is an entirely different question from the first one you asked me, but I’ll be nice and answer them both, if you promise to answer one for me.”



“Of course I will, but answer mine first, please.”



“All right, yes and yes. Now, I would like to kn-”



Whoooaaa! Wait a minute, what was that? What kind of answers were those? ‘Yes and yes!’ Ph-lease, missy! You have to do better than that if you want me answering any questions you have! Now, try again, this time in complete sentences, Ms. Swan.”



His chastising tone had me snickering into the phone. I put him on speaker, laying the phone on my chest, and tucked one hand behind my head while I played absentmindedly with a strand of hair with the other.



“My, aren’t we bossy tonight? Okay, complete sentences, huh? Why, yes, Edward I am looking forward to our dinner tomorrow! And, I am equally excited about tomorrow night. Does that suffice? They were complete sentences...”



“Ms. Swan, I am shocked! Have you never been schooled on the evils of plagiarism? That was a blatant thievery of words.”



“I am well aware of the evils of plagiarism, Mr. Cullen. You could school me in other areas, though, if you so desired... I’m a fast learner.”



“I bet you are, Bella, and there are a plethora of things I’d love to teach you.”



Edward’s voice had instantly switched from playful banter to smexy. I easily matched his tone with my own when I answered him.



“Just what did you have in mind, teacher?


I heard a muffled groan come from his end of the line. I could picture him stifling his voice with a pillow, and the thought of him in his bed while I was in mine caused a wet spot form in my boy shorts. Damn, this man did things to me!



“Edward, are you there?”



“Uh, huh.”



It was my turn to smirk. I decided that it was time for the man who had not so long ago tempted me to talk dirty to him to return the favor. I thought I’d start us off on the right note...



Edward...’



“Yes, Bella?” His voice was strained and thick.



“What is it that you want to teach me?”



He inhaled a sharp breath, and released it long and slow.



“There are so many things I want to teach you, Bella. You have no idea.”



“Tell me, Edward. Tell me what you want to show me.”



Ughhh, Bella you’re killing me with that voice!”



“Really? What is it my voice is doing to you? Tell me.”



“It’s making me hard, Bella. So hard. Ughh,”



“Are you in your bed, Edward?”



“Yes, Bella. Are you?”



“Uh, huh. I’m here laying in my bed, thinking about you laying there in yours. Hard. Are you touching yourself, Edward? Tell me.”



“No. Yes. Not really, I’m just so hard, thinking about you in your bed... it just- ugh!”



“Do it, Edward, and tell me what you’re doing. I want to hear what thinking about me does to you. Please?



“Bella, I don’t know...”



“Teach me, Mr. Cullen. Imagine that I’m there, that it's my hand feeling you, and you’re telling me what you need, teaching me how to touch you.”



“Oh, Bella.”



I could picture him releasing himself from his boxer briefs and running his hand down his length.



“I’m here, Edward, tell me what I’m doing...”



“You have your tiny hand wrapped around me, and you’re gently stroking me; it feels so good, but it's not hard enough.”



“What do you need, baby? What do I need to do?”



“Harder, Bella, stroke me harder. Uh, yes, like that.”



The wet heat between my legs was growing, and I was dying to touch myself the way he was. My hand brushed across my breast as I rolled on my side, and I moaned at the sensation of my pert nipple through my thin cotton tank.



“Oh, Bella, that sound, I love that sound; I dream about it all night and fantasize about it all day. Please, baby, let me hear you, too.”



I moaned not because he has requested it, but from the tension I felt building throughout my body. I reached across my bed to the side table drawer for my “goodie bag”. I unzipped it and found my birthday present from my perverted coworkers, “The Butterfly”, or “Sky Dancer” as I called it, and laid it on the bed next to me.



“Edward, talk to me...”



“Touch yourself, Bella.”


I wasn’t about to argue with the man. “Where, Edward? You have to tell me exactly what you want me to do.”



“Are you wet? Ugh, I bet you’re so wet... touch yourself and tell me how wet you are.”



I did as he told me, and slid my hand down my body. My fingers slipped between my legs and found the wet heat Edward was desperate to feel, and I mewled as I imagined his hands in place of my own.



“Oh, Edward. I am wet, very wet, I need you to feel me; I need to feel you.”



We exchanged pants and moans as we worked our own bodies, each imagining the other’s hands over sensitive skin. Rubbing and stroking.



Somehow we switched tactics, and in between pants he started telling me what he was doing to himself and I was telling him the same.



“Bella, you feel so good... uh, your hands, stroking, pumping me… uh, I’m close.”



I reached for the toy that lay next to me and pressed the buttons to set it in motion. He heard the hum of the tiny motors and groaned.



“Is that a vibrator? Fuck me, Bella! Are you using a vibe right now?”



“I was about to; is that okay?”



“Fuck, yes, it’s okay! That’s unbelievably hot. Talk to me, tell me what you’re doing...”



“Well, it has two parts - one that penetrates, and the other mimics your thumb. I love the fucktastic things it does to my lady bits.”



“What ‘bits’ would those be, exactly?”



He really liked hearing me talk dirty, and I aim to please.



“My clit, Edward. Your thumb is rubbing my clit and your massive dick is buried deep inside me.”



“Bella! I’m close...”



“Me, too, Edward, I’m right here with you.”



We exchanged a few more breathy moans and cries before we both came, our release in unison with one another. The air was thick with our pants and afterglow.



“Bella.”



“Hmmmm. Yes, Edward? That was fucking hot.”



“I know, and I can’t wait to do that to you in person. I hope you have something like that worked into your plans for tomorrow night.”



I chuckled at his request; he had no clue how close to the truth he was.



“Yes, something like that.”



He whispered sweet, erotic nothings in my ear, and I slipped into a slumber filled with dreams of all the things I had planned for Edward and I to do to one another.



~oOo~


Chapter 2 Chapter 4

No comments: